Churches, organizations or individuals who wish to make gifts to the General Synod or its agencies have a number of options:


  • Give to the Denominational Ministry Fund

  • By our online giving form. You may contribute to a number of agencies and funds by credit/debit card, or from your checking account. You may make a one time contribution, or set up monthly gifts.

  • By check. Please clearly indicate the intended purpose and mail to

General Synod, ARPC
918 S Pleasantburg Dr. Ste 127
Greenville SC 29607-2424

  • Through the ARP Foundation. The ARP Foundation is the official organization of the ARP denomination for receiving and administering gifts for the denomination and its agencies. The Foundation can administer a wide range of legal vehicles for your assets, including gift annuities, charitable remainder annuity trusts, and charitable remainder uni-trusts. Click here for the Donor Advised Form. For more information, please contact Cindy Scott at 864-232-8297 or

  • Give to the Retirement Fund.