The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
Outreach North America
- Church planters wanted! Actively seeking called, gifted and qualified men to start churches throughout the USA and Canada. We are Outreach North America, the church planting agency of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church. We work with Presbyteries to plant churches! The ARPC has maintained her confessional and doctrinal standards over her 200-year history in North America. We are deeply committed to the Great Commission, “winsomely Reformed”, Biblically conservative, complementarian in our leadership and subscribe to the Westminster confession. We have a surprisingly large international mission presence for our relatively small denomination with 100 missionaries serving in 20 countries.
We offer multi-year national and local financial support to help church plants get rooted. We also offer personal assessment for church planting gifts, training and provisional Session oversight.
To be a church planter in the ARPC you must hold a Masters of Divinity degree (with Greek and Hebrew) from an accredited and approved Seminary. We also require a commitment to and clear articulation of Reformed Theology, ordination or wiliness to be ordained in the ARPC and active participation in our denominational ministries. If you meet these qualifications and feel a tug by the Holy Spirit to learn more, please contact Ms. Erin Hipps, assistant to the Executive Director of Outreach North America at email@example.com. Or call 864-467-1800.
- Covenanters ARP Church, 6185 Highway 1, Cambridge NS B0P1G0, Canada – Seeking immediate short term preaching supply during a period of vacancy in our small rural church. We invite a qualified biblical preacher for any duration between two weeks and two months. A small furnished residence is available. Please contact Peter Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grace Fellowship Church (Associate Reformed Presbyterian), 3 Meadowbrook Dr, Sydney Mines NS B1V 0A3, Canada – Seeking the person of God’s choosing to provide leadership to our youth ministry with a focus on outreach to children and teens in the community through the development of a community youth center. Preference will be given to those individuals who have formal Bible and Ministry training. For more information about the position to include benefits, and a description of the ministry and community, go to the church webpage: gracefellowshipchurch.ca. The deadline for applications is August 22, 2016. Please submit a letter of intent and resume to Rev. Rick Barnes – email@example.com.
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mountain St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Adams Farm Community Church, 5113 Mackay Rd, Jamestown NC 27282 – We are looking for a winsome Director of Youth Ministries who will serve the church by walking the critical path steps on our strategic plan: Growth, Involvement in Word and Prayer, Service and Family Unity. Our desire is to raise up youth eager to serve Jesus and the community, that participate in church teams and attend church regularly, and in so doing helps build family unity.
Perhaps the Lord is leading you to help assist AFCC in moving toward this vision. Download our Youth Director Application Cover Letter for more details.
- Covenant ARP Church, 106 Plantation Blvd Jacksonville NC 28540 – Seeking a full time pastor. We are located on the east coast of North Carolina near Camp Lejeune, NC. Please prayerfully send your résumé to: Covenant ARP Church, Attention: Tony Langley, 106 Plantation Blvd, Jacksonville NC 28540.
- First ARP Church, 317 S Chester St, Gastonia NC 28052 – Seeking an Associate Pastor of Youth and Families. The Associate Pastor will assist the Session in the spiritual leadership of First ARP Church by providing pastoral leadership and ministry oversight for the youth of First ARP Church and their families. Download full job description. If interested please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gaston Community Church, 2001 Gaston Day School Rd, Gastonia NC 28055 – Seeking part-time Youth Ministry Leader (Job description).
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bi-vocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson email@example.com
- Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church, 4914 Sikes Mill Rd, Monroe NC 28110 – A congregation founded in 2013, committed to the reformed tradition desiring to worship God through scripture regulated principles, is seeking a pastor to lead, love, and build the flock. Trinity is located centrally between Locust, Monroe, and Charlotte, NC in the Unionville Community. Prayerfully submit your resume and other pertinent information to David Miller, Pastoral Search Committee Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westview ARP Church, 1020 W Catawba Ave, Mt. Holly NC 28120. – We are looking for a Part Time or Tent Making Pastor who is in a position to help us grow. We are a very friendly small Congregation. Mt. Holly NC is just outside of Charlotte NC and is a very nice community. Please send resume’s to Greg Holland via email to email@example.com or US Mail to the address listed above.
- Hope Church, 5107 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz FL 33558 – Seeking senior pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and then submit your resume and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mississippi Valley Presbytery
- Brighton ARP Church, 81 Church Ave, Brighton TN 38011 – Seeking Pastor (Download Church Data Form). Please email your resume to Randy Goulder or mail to his attention at the church address.
- Faith Presbyterian Church, ARP, 1300 Mississippi Street, Leakesville, Mississippi 39451 –Seeking full time pastor. We are looking for a full-time solo pastor who will place high priority on the proclamation of the word of God, spiritual development of our members, and evangelism of the lost. As members we seek to glorify God with all our hearts, with all our minds and with all our strength. Our church is located in the small town of Leakesville, halfway between Hattiesburg, Mississippi and Mobile, Alabama in Greene County, Mississippi. Please prayerfully consider this opportunity and contact Richard Fleming, Pulpit Committee Chairman at Rocksup74@gmail.com, to submit your resume or if you have questions.
- Church of the Atonement, 10613 Georgia Ave, Wheaton Maryland 20902 – Seeking an Associate Pastor. Church profile, job profile and contact information available at http://www.atonementlife.org/Pastor_Search.html
- Faith Church ARPC, 106 Lincoln St, Dickson City PA 18519 – Seeking a Bivocational pastor or a retired ARP pastor. Our Church congregation has been in existence for ten years and is in desperate need of a Shepherd ever since our former Pastor died of cancer over three years ago. We have been renting for over 8 years at a Methodist Church building where we have a good relationship with that congregation. Contact John A. Domin Jr., Clerk of Session, 632 Gardner Rd, Elmhurst Township PA 18444, 570-842-9653 (H) or 570-499-9226 (C).
- Highlands ARP Church, 830 Grayson Pky, Grayson GA 30017 – Seeking a Bi-vocational Associate Pastor of Youth and Young Families. Download position description. Contact Robert Kuykendall at 404-372-2116 or email@example.com
- White Oak ARP Church, 2796 Gordon Rd, Senoia GA 30276-2634 – Seeking Summer Intern for Student Ministry to minister to the middle and high school students. Please see the job description for details. CONTACT: Resumes to Rev. Mackay Smith (Assoc. Pastor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Memorial ARP Church, 508 Boulevard, Anderson SC 29621 – Seeking Senior Pastor. Download Church Profile information. Please send all resumes to: Young Memorial ARP Church, 508 Boulevard, Anderson SC 29621
- Old Providence ARP Church, 1005 Spottswood Rd, Steeles Tavern VA 24476 – We are seeking a pastor in preparation for the early summer retirement of our current pastor of 29 years. We are looking for a pastor who delivers messages built upon the Bible, the Holy Word of God. Old Providence ARP Church is a Christ-centered community of believers. We seek to offer and support Christian programs that will equip and inspire persons of all ages to serve others as Christ commanded, thus encouraging all to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our community and the world. Old Providence is located in a rural community, in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, between Staunton and Lexington, VA. For more information or to send resumes, contact John Arehart, Pulpit Committee Chairman email@example.com phone: 540-294- 0880
- Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA), 3100 Covenant Road, Columbia SC 29204 – Seeking to call a solo pastor to serve our congregation according to biblical and historical Reformed example. As an overseer, the pastor is charged with the spiritual care and feeding the Lord’s body at Covenant, and is charged to carry out that care with all diligence, patience, perseverance, humility, and sobriety, following the biblical pattern. Faithful proclamation of the Word, officiation of the sacraments, leadership in worship and prayer are a central part of the pastor’s role. God’s Word is the foundation of our Lord’s Day service, as we come together to remember His great promises through His Word and Spirit. This includes an emphasis on expository preaching, Reformed liturgies, hymns/psalms, and weekly communion. Before applying, please see both the complete job description and church profile packet, which include contact information. Job description. Covenant PCA Church profile packet.
- Presbyterian Church of Pitcairn (PCA), 312 Highland Ave, Pitcairn PA 15140 – Seeking to call a new senior pastor. Please see our Church Profile for details of our history, congregation and worship. Please prayerfully consider this opportunity and contact Jared Wright, Pulpit Search Committee Chair, to submit your resume to the committee.