The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
- Covenanters ARP Church, 6185 Highway 1, Cambridge NS B0P1G0, Canada – Seeking immediate short term preaching supply during a period of vacancy in our small rural church. We invite a qualified biblical preacher for any duration between two weeks and two months. A small furnished residence is available. Please contact Peter Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mountain St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Covenant ARP Church, 106 Plantation Blvd Jacksonville NC 28540 – Seeking a full time pastor. We are located on the east coast of North Carolina near Camp Lejeune, NC. Please prayerfully send your résumé to: Covenant ARP Church, Attention: Tony Langley, 106 Plantation Blvd, Jacksonville NC 28540.
- Gaston Community Church, 2001 Gaston Day School Rd, Gastonia NC 28055 – Seeking part-time Youth Ministry Leader (Job description).
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bi-vocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson email@example.com
- Reformation Presbyterian Church, 120 7th Avenue West, Hendersonville NC 28792 – Seeking a full-time associate pastor. Duties will be split between youth & family and general pastoral work. (Job Description) Résumés may be sent to Joseph Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org or address listed above.
- Westview ARP Church, 1020 W Catawba Ave, Mt. Holly NC 28120. – We are looking for a Part Time or Tent Making Pastor who is in a position to help us grow. We are a very friendly small Congregation. Mt. Holly NC is just outside of Charlotte NC and is a very nice community. Please send resume’s to Greg Holland via email to email@example.com or US Mail to the address listed above.
- Hope Church, 5107 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz FL 33558 – Seeking senior pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and then submit your resume and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mississippi Valley Presbytery
- Brighton ARP Church, 81 Church Ave, Brighton TN 38011 – Seeking Pastor (Download Church Data Form). Please email your resume to Randy Goulder or mail to his attention at the church address.
- Church of the Atonement, 10613 Georgia Ave, Wheaton Maryland 20902 – Seeking an Associate Pastor. Church profile, job profile and contact information available at http://www.atonementlife.org/Pastor_Search.html
- Faith Church ARPC, 106 Lincoln St, Dickson City PA 18519 – Seeking a Bivocational pastor or a retired ARP pastor. Our Church congregation has been in existence for ten years and is in desperate need of a Shepherd ever since our former Pastor died of cancer over three years ago. We have been renting for over 8 years at a Methodist Church building where we have a good relationship with that congregation. Contact John A. Domin Jr., Clerk of Session, 632 Gardner Rd, Elmhurst Township PA 18444, 570-842-9653 (H) or 570-499-9226 (C).
- The Bridge, 257 Harrison Bridge Rd, Simpsonville SC 29680 – Seeking a Senior Pastor to work along with a strong leadership committed to living out the Great Commission. To learn more about the Bridge, and this opportunity, click http://thebridgearp.org/?page_id=1362
- White Oak ARP Church, 2796 Gordon Rd, Senoia GA 30276-2634 – Seeking Summer Intern for Student Ministry to minister to the middle and high school students. Please see the job description for details. CONTACT: Resumes to Rev. Mackay Smith (Assoc. Pastor) – email@example.com
- Young Memorial ARP Church, 508 Boulevard, Anderson SC 29621 – Seeking Senior Pastor. Download Church Profile information. Please send all resumes to: Young Memorial ARP Church, 508 Boulevard, Anderson SC 29621
- Old Providence ARP Church, 1005 Spottswood Rd, Steeles Tavern VA 24476 – We are seeking a pastor in preparation for the early summer retirement of our current pastor of 29 years. We are looking for a pastor who delivers messages built upon the Bible, the Holy Word of God. Old Providence ARP Church is a Christ-centered community of believers. We seek to offer and support Christian programs that will equip and inspire persons of all ages to serve others as Christ commanded, thus encouraging all to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our community and the world. Old Providence is located in a rural community, in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, between Staunton and Lexington, VA. For more information or to send resumes, contact John Arehart, Pulpit Committee Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 540-294- 0880
- Big Creek Presbyterian Church (EPC), 49515 Big Creek Ln, Hannibal MO 63401 – Prayerfully seeks a Solo Pastor who will shepherd and inspire our congregation of 50+ members. Big Creek has always had a heart for mission and a calling to care for neighbors, friends, and family. We are a Biblically-oriented and giving group of believers who look forward to a new season of service for our Lord since our departure from the PC (USA) on January 24, 2015. If you are being called to this position, e-mail your PIF and cover letter to the Pastor Search Committee Chairman, Susan Humphreys, at email@example.com (Download Church Info, Download Job Description)
- Covenant Presbyterian PCA Church, 3100 Covenant Rd, Columbia SC 29204 – Seeking to call a solo pastor to serve our congregation according to biblical and historical Reformed example. Before applying, please see both the complete job description, church profile and contact information.