The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mtn St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Ebenezer ARP Church, 2132 Ebenezer Rd, Rock Hill SC 29732 – Seeking an experienced Senior Pastor. We are a generationally balanced congregation seeking to build a community in Christ to reach our community for Christ. Our strong children’s, youth and adult programs enjoy a blended worship style of both contemporary and traditional music and activities. We strive to be both prayer and mission focused. For more information, please visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back Creek ARP Church, 1821 Back Creek Church Rd, Charlotte NC 28213 – Seeking an experienced senior pastor in preparation for the planned retirement of our current senior pastor of 25 years. We are looking for a pastor who can deliver biblically based, life application sermons. He should have a passion for connecting with people of all generations and ethnicities. Our congregation enjoys a traditional service accompanied by contemporary music. We are located in Charlotte NC, less than 2 miles from University of North Carolina Charlotte. Prior to applying, please review our BC ARP Church profile for detailed information about our church and the position.
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bivocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson email@example.com
- First Presbyterian Church (ARP), 215 E Circle St, Avon Park FL 33826-1326 – Seeking a pastor who can nurture the spiritual growth of our older congregation and lead us in evangelism and outreach. If you are interested in this ministry, email your resume to Charles Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lake Wales ARP, 16 N 3rd St. Lake Wales, FL 33853 – Seeking full time Director of Youth Ministries (Download job description). Contact Andrew Hunt email@example.com or 16 N. 3rd Street Lake Wales, FL 33853.
- Hope Church, 5107 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz FL 33558 – Seeking senior pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and then submit your resume and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ballston Center ARP Church, 58 Charlton Rd, Ballston Spa NY 12020 – Seeking Pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and submit your resume and a photo to email@example.com.
- Church of the Atonement, 10613 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring MD 20902 – Seeking an Associate Pastor. Job profile and contact information available at http://www.atonementlife.org/Pastor_Search.html
- Greenville ARP Church, 741 Cleveland St, Greenville SC 29601 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Download job description). Greenville ARP Church announces its search for an Administrative Assistant to work Mondays through Thursdays, from 9AM-4:30PM. Ideal candidates have a strong faith in Christ; proven skills in interpersonal, written and electronic communications; and an evident desire to be part of a team. Proven ability with Microsoft Office is also desired. Interested persons should contact John Moore (chairman of the Staff Relations Cmt) at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 3, to submit a cover letter and resume.