The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
- Ballantyne Presbyterian Church, 9925 Providence Rd W, Charlotte NC 28277 – Seeking Senior Pastor (Download Job Description, BPC Profile, BPC Profile for ARP). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covenant of Grace, 508 Harvey St, Winston-Salem NC 27130 – Seeking Senior Pastor (Download a brief history). Contact: Phillip Williams email@example.com
- First ARP Church, 137 S Chester St, Gastonia NC 28052 – Seeking Associate Pastor for Young Adults and Outreach (Download job description)
- New Perth ARP Church, 204 West Ave, Troutman NC 28166 – Seeking Senior Pastor. Contact: J.J. Knox, 136 Orchard Ln, Statesville NC 28677
- Bartow ARP, 205 E Stanford St, Bartow, FL 33830 – Seeking One Year Youth Ministry Intern (Download job description). Contact Andrew Shoger firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1, 2014.
- Church of the Atonement, 10613 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 – Seeking an Associate Pastor. Job profile and contact information available at http://www.atonementlife.org/Pastor_Search.html
Virginia Presbytery is actively recruiting a church planter for a new mission work in Virginia and will work with the mission developer in identifying a target location. Interested parties can contact the chairman, David Vance, at (540) 449-3620 or DavidVance@RedeemerBlacksburg.org
- Central Presbyterian Church, Saint Louis, MO (EPC) is searching for an Assistant Children’s Ministry Director to help lead our children’s ministry. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and teachable leader who has a passion for raising and reaching the next generation of God’s people and working particularly with ministry to our preschool aged children. The Assistant Children’s Ministry Director must have a deep and abiding love for Christ, children, families, the Church, and be able to teach the gospel. The candidate must have a background in education or children’s ministry. This paid, full time position will require a multi-year commitment. If this position interests you, please send your resume to our Children’s Ministry Administrator, Jenny Zulauf, at email@example.com.