The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mountain St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Crossings Community Church, 2831 Clemson Rd, Columbia SC 29229 – Seeking a full- time Director of Youth Ministries to nurture the spiritual growth of our middle and high school students. Crossings is a contemporary-style church that strives to glorify God by engaging believers and unbelievers with biblical truth leading to a real and personal faith in Jesus Christ. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to John Zeigler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back Creek ARP Church, 1821 Back Creek Church Rd, Charlotte NC 28213 – Seeking an experienced senior pastor in preparation for the planned retirement of our current senior pastor of 25 years. We are looking for a pastor who can deliver biblically based, life application sermons. He should have a passion for connecting with people of all generations and ethnicities. Our congregation enjoys a traditional service accompanied by contemporary music. We are located in Charlotte NC, less than 2 miles from University of North Carolina Charlotte. Prior to applying, please review our BC ARP Church profile for detailed information about our church and the position.
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bi-vocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson email@example.com
- First Presbyterian Church (ARP), 215 E Circle St, Avon Park FL 33826-1326 – Seeking a pastor who can nurture the spiritual growth of our older congregation and lead us in evangelism and outreach. If you are interested in this ministry, email your resume to Charles Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hope Church, 5107 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz FL 33558 – Seeking senior pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and then submit your resume and any other pertinent information to email@example.com.
Mississippi Valley Presbytery
- Brighton ARP Church, 81 Church Ave, Brighton TN 38011 – Seeking Pastor (Download Church Data Form). Please email your resume to Randy Goulder or mail to his attention at the church address.
- Big Creek Presbyterian Church (EPC), 49515 Big Creek Ln, Hannibal MO 63401 – Prayerfully seeks a Solo Pastor who will shepherd and inspire our congregation of 50+ members. Big Creek has always had a heart for mission and a calling to care for neighbors, friends, and family. We are a Biblically-oriented and giving group of believers who look forward to a new season of service for our Lord since our departure from the PC (USA) on January 24, 2015. If you are being called to this position, e-mail your PIF and cover letter to the Pastor Search Committee Chairman, Susan Humphreys, at firstname.lastname@example.org (Download Church Info, Download Job Description)