The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mtn St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Children’s Ministry Coordinator (Full-Time, Download full job description), and Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Ebenezer ARP Church, 2132 Ebenezer Rd, Rock Hill SC 29732 – Seeking an experienced Senior Pastor. We are a generationally balanced congregation seeking to build a community in Christ to reach our community for Christ. Our strong children’s, youth and adult programs enjoy a blended worship style of both contemporary and traditional music and activities. We strive to be both prayer and mission focused. For more information, please visit our website or contact us at email@example.com.
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bivocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bartow ARP, 205 E Stanford St, Bartow, FL 33830 – Seeking full time Director of Youth Ministry (Download job description). Contact Andrew Shoger email@example.com or 205 E Stanford St, Bartow FL 33830 before January 15, 2015.
- Active Church in Sunny, Warm Florida Seeks New Senior Pastor - Young church on the sunny west coast of Florida seeks a Senior Pastor to replace founding Pastor who moved into the mission field. The 160 active member congregation desires to grow. We are located in a vibrant area of Florida between Tampa Bay and Sarasota. Looking for experienced Pastor that stands on Biblical principles and enjoys traditional and contemporary worship with a strong commitment to missions. See church profile and job description at EMPHASISONCHRIST.COM. Submit your resume and/or Ministerial Data Form to PSC@EMPHASISONCHRIST.COM.
- First Presbyterian Church (ARP), 215 E Circle St, Avon Park FL 33826-1326 – Seeking a pastor who can nurture the spiritual growth of our older congregation and lead us in evangelism and outreach. If you are interested in this ministry, email your resume to Charles Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hope Church, 5107 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz FL 33558 – Seeking senior pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and then submit your resume and any other pertinent information to email@example.com.
- Ballston Center ARP Church, 58 Charlton Road, Ballston Spa NY 12020 – Seeking Pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and submit your resume and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Church of the Atonement, 10613 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 – Seeking an Associate Pastor. Job profile and contact information available at http://www.atonementlife.org/Pastor_Search.html
Virginia Presbytery is actively recruiting a church planter for a new mission work in Virginia and will work with the mission developer in identifying a target location. Interested parties can contact the chairman, David Vance, at (540) 449-3620 or DavidVance@RedeemerBlacksburg.org