The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
- Covenanters ARP Church, 6185 Highway 1, Cambridge NS B0P1G0, Canada – Seeking immediate short term preaching supply during a period of vacancy in our small rural church. We invite a qualified biblical preacher for any duration between two weeks and two months. A small furnished residence is available. Please contact Peter Lindsay email@example.com
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mountain St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Crossings Community Church, 2831 Clemson Rd, Columbia SC 29229 – Seeking a full- time Director of Youth Ministries to nurture the spiritual growth of our middle and high school students. Crossings is a contemporary-style church that strives to glorify God by engaging believers and unbelievers with biblical truth leading to a real and personal faith in Jesus Christ. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to John Zeigler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back Creek ARP Church, 1821 Back Creek Church Rd, Charlotte NC 28213 – Seeking an experienced senior pastor in preparation for the planned retirement of our current senior pastor of 25 years. We are looking for a pastor who can deliver biblically based, life application sermons. He should have a passion for connecting with people of all generations and ethnicities. Our congregation enjoys a traditional service accompanied by contemporary music. We are located in Charlotte NC, less than 2 miles from University of North Carolina Charlotte. Prior to applying, please review our BC ARP Church profile for detailed information about our church and the position.
- Covenant ARP Church, 106 Plantation Blvd Jacksonville NC 28540 – Seeking a full time pastor. We are located on the east coast of North Carolina near Camp Lejeune, NC. Please prayerfully send your résumé to: Covenant ARP Church, Attention: Tony Langley, 106 Plantation Blvd, Jacksonville NC 28540.
- Gaston Community Church, 2001 Gaston Day School Rd, Gastonia NC 28055 – Seeking part-time Youth Ministry Leader (Job description).
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bi-vocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson email@example.com
- Westview ARP Church, 1020 W Catawba Ave, Mt. Holly NC 28120. – We are looking for a Part Time or Tent Making Pastor who is in a position to help us grow. We are a very friendly small Congregation. Mt. Holly NC is just outside of Charlotte NC and is a very nice community. Please send resume’s to Greg Holland via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or US Mail to the address listed above.
- Hope Church, 5107 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz FL 33558 – Seeking senior pastor (Download job description). Please pray about your possible fit with this position and then submit your resume and any other pertinent information to email@example.com.
Mississippi Valley Presbytery
- Brighton ARP Church, 81 Church Ave, Brighton TN 38011 – Seeking Pastor (Download Church Data Form). Please email your resume to Randy Goulder or mail to his attention at the church address.
- Faith Church ARPC, 106 Lincoln St, Dickson City PA 18519 – Seeking a Bivocational pastor or a retired ARP pastor. Our Church congregation has been in existence for ten years and is in desperate need of a Shepherd ever since our former Pastor died of cancer over three years ago. We have been renting for over 8 years at a Methodist Church building where we have a good relationship with that congregation. Contact John A. Domin Jr., Clerk of Session, 632 Gardner Rd, Elmhurst Township PA 18444, 570-842-9653 (H) or 570-499-9226 (C).
- The Bridge, 257 Harrison Bridge Rd, Simpsonville SC 29680 – Seeking a Senior Pastor to work along with a strong leadership committed to living out the Great Commission. To learn more about the Bridge, and this opportunity, click http://thebridgearp.org/?page_id=1362
- White Oak ARP Church, 2796 Gordon Rd, Senoia GA 30276-2634 – Seeking Summer Intern for Student Ministry to minister to the middle and high school students. Please see the job description for details. CONTACT: Resumes to Rev. Mackay Smith (Assoc. Pastor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big Creek Presbyterian Church (EPC), 49515 Big Creek Ln, Hannibal MO 63401 – Prayerfully seeks a Solo Pastor who will shepherd and inspire our congregation of 50+ members. Big Creek has always had a heart for mission and a calling to care for neighbors, friends, and family. We are a Biblically-oriented and giving group of believers who look forward to a new season of service for our Lord since our departure from the PC (USA) on January 24, 2015. If you are being called to this position, e-mail your PIF and cover letter to the Pastor Search Committee Chairman, Susan Humphreys, at email@example.com (Download Church Info, Download Job Description)
- Covenant Presbyterian PCA Church, 3100 Covenant Rd, Columbia SC 29204 – Seeking to call a solo pastor to serve our congregation according to biblical and historical Reformed example. Before applying, please see both the complete job description, church profile and contact information.