The following ministerial opportunities are currently available. Associate Reformed Presbyterian ministers wishing the assistance of General Synod’s Committee on Minister and His Work should first have an up to date Ministerial Data Form on file at the ARP Center. Inquiries should be directed to the Presbytery Chairman of the Minister and His Work Committee, unless otherwise specified.
Outreach North America
- Church planters wanted! Actively seeking called, gifted and qualified men to start churches throughout the USA and Canada. We are Outreach North America, the church planting agency of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church. We work with Presbyteries to plant churches! The ARPC has maintained her confessional and doctrinal standards over her 200-year history in North America. We are deeply committed to the Great Commission, “winsomely Reformed”, Biblically conservative, complementarian in our leadership and subscribe to the Westminster confession. We have a surprisingly large international mission presence for our relatively small denomination with 100 missionaries serving in 20 countries.
We offer multi-year national and local financial support to help church plants get rooted. We also offer personal assessment for church planting gifts, training and provisional Session oversight.
To be a church planter in the ARPC you must hold a Masters of Divinity degree (with Greek and Hebrew) from an accredited and approved Seminary. We also require a commitment to and clear articulation of Reformed Theology, ordination or wiliness to be ordained in the ARPC and active participation in our denominational ministries. If you meet these qualifications and feel a tug by the Holy Spirit to learn more, please contact Ms. Erin Hipps, assistant to the Executive Director of Outreach North America at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 864-467-1800.
- Covenanters ARP Church, 6185 Highway 1, Cambridge NS B0P1G0, Canada – Seeking immediate short term preaching supply during a period of vacancy in our small rural church. We invite a qualified biblical preacher for any duration between two weeks and two months. A small furnished residence is available. Please contact Peter Lindsay email@example.com
- Grace Fellowship Church (Associate Reformed Presbyterian), 3 Meadowbrook Dr, Sydney Mines NS B1V 0A3, Canada – Seeking the person of God’s choosing to provide leadership to our youth ministry with a focus on outreach to children and teens in the community through the development of a community youth center. Preference will be given to those individuals who have formal Bible and Ministry training. For more information about the position to include benefits, and a description of the ministry and community, go to the church webpage: gracefellowshipchurch.ca. The deadline for applications is August 22, 2016. Please submit a letter of intent and resume to Rev. Rick Barnes – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clover ARP Church, 127 Kings Mountain St, Clover SC 29710 – Seeking Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, Download full job description).
- Neely’s Creek ARP Church, 974 Neely’s Creek Rd, Rock Hill SC 29730 – Seeking a Director of Youth Ministries. If you are interested in applying for the youth director position, please download the job description and contact Bradley Brown at email@example.com or (704)307-1802.
- Adams Farm Community Church, 5113 Mackay Rd, Jamestown NC 27282 – We are looking for a winsome Director of Youth Ministries who will serve the church by walking the critical path steps on our strategic plan: Growth, Involvement in Word and Prayer, Service and Family Unity. Our desire is to raise up youth eager to serve Jesus and the community, that participate in church teams and attend church regularly, and in so doing helps build family unity.
Perhaps the Lord is leading you to help assist AFCC in moving toward this vision. Download our Youth Director Application Cover Letter for more details.
- Back Creek ARP Church, 1821 Back Creek Church Rd, Charlotte NC 28213 – Seeking a Director of Music Ministry. Please see our web page for the position description and application details.
- Boyce Memorial ARP Church, 111 Edgemont Dr, Kings Mountain, NC 28086 – Seeking a full time Pastor. We are an established church in small town of just over 10,000, just 30 minutes from Charlotte. Church profile available at link. All inquiries may be directed to Search Committee Chair: Mike Philbeck, 1805 Arbor Way Dr., Shelby, NC 28150 704-692-2494 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covenant ARP Church, 106 Plantation Blvd Jacksonville NC 28540 – Seeking a full time pastor. We are located on the east coast of North Carolina near Camp Lejeune, NC. Please prayerfully send your résumé to: Covenant ARP Church, Attention: Tony Langley, 106 Plantation Blvd, Jacksonville NC 28540.
- Covenant ARP Church, 120 N. Greenbriar Road, Statesville, NC 28625 – Seeking pastor. Please send all letters of interest to: Ronald R. Gadish, 151 Locke Moore Lane, Statesville NC 28625.
- First ARP Church, 317 S Chester St, Gastonia NC 28052 – Seeking an Associate Pastor of Youth and Families. The Associate Pastor will assist the Session in the spiritual leadership of First ARP Church by providing pastoral leadership and ministry oversight for the youth of First ARP Church and their families. Download full job description. If interested please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Hephzibah ARP Church, 1911 Hephzibah Church Rd, Bessemer City NC 28016 – Seeking Bi-vocational Pastor (Download Hephzibah Church Info). Contact Rick Albertson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westview ARP Church, 1020 W Catawba Ave, Mt. Holly NC 28120. – We are looking for a Part Time or Tent Making Pastor who is in a position to help us grow. We are a very friendly small Congregation. Mt. Holly NC is just outside of Charlotte NC and is a very nice community. Please send resumés to Greg Holland via email to email@example.com or US Mail to the address listed above.
- Faith Presbyterian Church (ARP), 3984 CR 214, Oxford FL 34484 – Seeking a full-time pastor. The church is located near The Villages, a retirement community of 110,000. Candidate will be responsible for preaching, teaching, and ministering to an older, yet vibrant congregation. Average attendance is around 100 with good potential for growth. Prefer individual with at least 15 years experience and a commitment to expository preaching. Position becomes open at the beginning of October, 2017. Closing date for responding is the end of February 2017. Send resume to: Chris Hardeman, 3984 CR 214, Oxford, FL 34484.
- First Presbyterian Church (ARP), 101 N. Palm Avenue, Frostproof FL 33843 – Seeking a full-time Pastor. Download Church Profile information. Please contact Hill Griffin, Pulpit Committee Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume or if you have any questions.
Mississippi Valley Presbytery
- Faith Presbyterian Church, ARP, 1300 Mississippi Street, Leakesville, Mississippi 39451 – Seeking full time pastor. We are looking for a full-time solo pastor who will place high priority on the proclamation of the word of God, spiritual development of our members, and evangelism of the lost. As members we seek to glorify God with all our hearts, with all our minds and with all our strength. Our church is located in the small town of Leakesville, halfway between Hattiesburg, Mississippi and Mobile, Alabama in Greene County, Mississippi. Please prayerfully consider this opportunity and contact Richard Fleming, Pulpit Committee Chairman at Rocksup74@gmail.com, to submit your resume or if you have questions.
- Church Planter – The Northeast Presbytery of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church is ready to sponsor a mission developer in a growing area of Maryland or Pennsylvania.The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable record in personal evangelism, skill in expository preaching, ability to articulate the Reformed faith as summarized in the Westminster Confession and Catechisms, and, if married, a healthy family life and a wife who shares his commitment to church planting and hospitality. He should have a M.Div. from an accredited seminary and be ordained (or eligible for ordination) in the ARP.Interested men should complete the Self-Assessment Instrument, “Is Church Planting in the ARP a Good Fit for Me?” found at http://outreachnorthamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Self-Assesment-Test3.pdf.Our presbytery and synod offer an exploratory year serving on a church staff, multi-year financial support, a church planters’ assessment center, training, and provisional session oversight.Inquiries should be directed to Rev. Peter Kemeny, chairman of Outreach Northeast and Pastor of Good News Presbyterian Church in Frederick, MD (301-473-7070; email@example.com).
- Faith Church ARPC, 106 Lincoln St, Dickson City PA 18519 – Seeking a Bivocational pastor or a retired ARP pastor. Our Church congregation has been in existence for ten years and is in need of a Shepherd ever since our former Pastor died of cancer over three years ago. We have been renting for over 8 years at a Methodist Church building where we have a good relationship with that congregation. Contact John A. Domin Jr., Clerk of Session, 632 Gardner Rd, Elmhurst Township PA 18444, 570-842-9653 (H) or 570-499-9226 (C).
- White Oak ARP Church, 2796 Gordon Rd, Senoia GA 30276-2634 – Seeking Associate Pastor for Youth and Families. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Download church profile and job description.
- Young Memorial ARP Church, 508 Boulevard, Anderson SC 29621 – Seeking Senior Pastor. Download Church Profile information. Please send all resumes to: Young Memorial ARP Church, 508 Boulevard, Anderson SC 29621
- Beck’s Reformed Church, 2845 Beck’s Church Rd, Lexington NC 27292 – Seeking a full-time Senior Pastor. Beck’s believes the Bible is the inerrant, infallible, and inspired Word of God and Christ Jesus is heralded as Lord and Savior. Beck’s is seeking leadership that will Biblically direct and assist the congregation as it continues to build its vision as a community of faith and service. The church staff includes a full time Youth-Director, part-time Music Director, and a secretary. Beck’s provides a traditional and a non-traditional service, while offering scheduled programs for children through senior citizen. For more information and an application, go to www.beckschurch.com or contact the church secretary at 336-357-2369.
- Brookdale Presbyterian Church (EPC), 203 S 31st St, St Joseph MO 64501 – Seeking Associate Pastor for Worship and Spiritual Formation. Job description. Candidates may apply by submitting a resume and PIF form to: Jay McGhee, Brookdale Presbyterian Church, 203 S 31st St, St Joseph MO 64501 or by email at: email@example.com
- Christ Church, Presbyterian (PCA), 4201 Southern Pines Dr, Evans GA 30809 – Seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Pastor. The church which was founded in August 2004 in one of the fastest growing areas in the state and has grown to 300+ members with approximately 200 who worship on Sundays. In this role of Senior Pastor, we are looking for a pastor committed to the Reformed tradition and reverent worship who can build on the current ministry we enjoy at CCP. This person must meet the requirements for office as given in I Timothy 3:1-7. This person will be devoted to the service of Christ at this local church by faithfully preaching and teaching the Word of God, administering the sacraments, and caring for the congregation. He will play a key role working with the Session to select our next Assistant Pastor. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated pastoral experience. Download complete Job Description. To apply, please send Ministerial Data Form (MDF), Resume, and Link to three sermons preached by the applicant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA), 3100 Covenant Road, Columbia SC 29204 – Seeking to call a solo pastor to serve our congregation according to biblical and historical Reformed example. As an overseer, the pastor is charged with the spiritual care and feeding the Lord’s body at Covenant, and is charged to carry out that care with all diligence, patience, perseverance, humility, and sobriety, following the biblical pattern. Faithful proclamation of the Word, officiation of the sacraments, leadership in worship and prayer are a central part of the pastor’s role. God’s Word is the foundation of our Lord’s Day service, as we come together to remember His great promises through His Word and Spirit. This includes an emphasis on expository preaching, Reformed liturgies, hymns/psalms, and weekly communion. Before applying, please see both the complete job description and church profile packet, which include contact information. Job description. Covenant PCA Church profile packet.